Another Traveling to China Question

Wife a US citizen? If visa is multi entry and valid until then, then yes still valid no need for another.

Does baby have passport and visa?

Hey Everyone,

My wife and baby would like to travel to China for the New Years. They still have the Chinese Visa that does not expire until Sept of 2014. I assume they do not need to apply for another Visa?

Thanks,

Vinny

They can apply for as many as they want. One is good enough to get them in the country.

I had two visas myself at one point.

Need a couple more details, was baby born in China and registered birth there getting the passport? The visa an exit visa, or one applied for in the states from the Chinese consulate?

If just an exit visa, I am not sure if usable to revisit China.

Hey All,

Baby is born in USA. Wife is from China and she is holding her 10 year green card. Visa that the baby has doesn't expire until Sept of 2014 and it is a Multi Entry valid for 120 days. I assume the baby can only stay no more than 120 days. Also we had a slight problem on the last trip when we came back to the states. The passports went in the washer. The baby passport just has some wrinkles but overall looks good. Will we have to still get a new Passport if everything still looks pretty good on it?

Thanks,

Vinny

Hey All,

Baby is born in USA. Wife is from China and she is holding her 10 year green card. Visa that the baby has doesn't expire until Sept of 2014 and it is a Multi Entry valid for 120 days. I assume the baby can only stay no more than 120 days. Also we had a slight problem on the last trip when we came back to the states. The passports went in the washer. The baby passport just has some wrinkles but overall looks good. Will we have to still get a new Passport if everything still looks pretty good on it?

Thanks,

Vinny

Should be able to extend stay beyond the 120 days by visiting the local PSB

Yes, if passports show damage, the entry-exit officers may have an issue, especially if the embedded RFID chip is damaged.