Continuation of Truckers thread

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Well since there was quite a bit of questions and fun with the truckers thread, I thought that I would ask some questions and also post some insights here from observations this time on the road,

1) Why is it that when a 4 wheeler will cut in and out of traffic, they will only use a turn signal in front of another car, and not a truck???

2) Why is it that when a 18 wheeler is in the middle lane, and the left and right lane is open, a 4 wheeler will still tailgate the back of the truck???

3) Why when pouring down rain and fog, they forget their headlights??? (A great new invention, when using wipers, lights automatically come on)

4) Why when a put my turn signal on to change lane to pass, the 4 wheeler behind me hurries and gets in the other lane, and then will not let me pass???

Now before any of you 4 wheelers jump on me, I know that also 18 wheelers also do some of these same things.

Other truck drivers here, lets also hear some of your thoughs and questions.

1) Why is it that when a 4 wheeler will cut in and out of traffic, they will only use a turn signal in front of another car, and not a truck???

Probably because they don't think you can accelerate fast enough to hit them.

2) Why is it that when a 18 wheeler is in the middle lane, and the left and right lane is open, a 4 wheeler will still tailgate the back of the truck???

Because some dumbass told them once that by being in your wind tunnel they will get better gas mileage

3) Why when pouring down rain and fog, they forget their headlights??? (A great new invention, when using wipers, lights automatically come on)

Probably they are afraid they will forget to turn them off and rund down the battery.

4) Why when a put my turn signal on to change lane to pass, the 4 wheeler behind me hurries and gets in the other lane, and then will not let me pass???

Because he thinks he will have to wait longer to get by you if he doesn't