Address Change?

We have received the Social Security cards but not the green cards. The green cards I know are being mailed to our current address. The Social Security cards went to the old address. What do we need to do to change the address for Social Security and I thought there was one other form that I had to change the address for? Maybe it was to change the address for the agency that is in charge of the I-864?

We took a 3,100 mile road trip. I think my wife and step daughter are quite impressed. However I think it will be some time before I can coax them into the car again...lol

Bubba

No mandatory address change with social security, you can simply visit SSA office and inform them.

As for green card holders, any time they move, an AR-11 needs to be filed within 10 days of moving, and any sponsor who provided an I-864 to sponsor an immigrant needs to file an I-865 within 30 days any time a sponsor moves.

If I'm not mistaken I changed our addresses with SSA online, same thing with either the AR-11 or the I-865, the other one I had to snail mail. Sorry I can't remember even though it was only a year ago. Thank God for google. LOL

A 3,000 mile road trip....wow, I don't think I could get my wife and son to do that. :rotfl: You is a brave hombre, Bubba.

tsap seui