White men with Asian women.

I have dated many girls of all races. Huiying is the first asian woman I have ever dated. I think, at least for me, there is some sort of physical attraction to Huiying that I had not had with other girls I had dated. On top of that her general outlook on life and the things around her are drastically different from many of the other woman I have dated. I don't know if this is because she grew up in China or just her general personallity. Huiying has the biggest heart I have ever seen as well. One thing is for sure though, the Chinese culture is very different from what I am used to but, I love every bit of it. It is like everything I have seen and done so far in my life is now new to me again as I expierence it with my wife. I was amazed at the fact that since our marriage, all of her Chinese/Taiwanese friends and families have accepted me as part of there "unspoken Chinese family" with open arms.

Huiying has admitted many times that she is actually not very attracted to asian men or other races. She specifically prefers white men. I see nothing weird with a mutual physical attraction between races. Honestly, where I live (South Central Pennsylvania farm country) I would get more looks if I was married to a black woman.

One more thing... someone who has the notion that asian women are "cute little obedient fuck toys" has obviously never dated a Chinese woman. 99% of the time I'm pretty sure I am the one being trained on how to be obedient.

• Like 1

There are so many stereotypes about some Asian women such as just a green card seeker or money honey girls. In general the older I get the more I tend to note the stereotype but then go on and try to ignore them Danb

Before we got married I had a guy or two say things like this. "Oh, so she wants a green card huh?" I shook it off but, it eventually began to stick in my head and bother me. I finally said something to Huiying.

I said flat out... "Do you want to get married just to get a green card?" She paused and looked at me. She replied with "Let me tell you three things. If I just wanted to marry someone to get a green card then number one, he would have more money than you. Number two, he would not have any kids. Number three, he would be, much better looking too! STUPID QUESTIONS GET STUPID ANSWERS!"

I try to refrain from asking stupid questions now.

• Like 1

There are so many stereotypes about some Asian women such as just a green card seeker or money honey girls. In general the older I get the more I tend to note the stereotype but then go on and try to ignore them Danb

Before we got married I had a guy or two say things like this. "Oh, so she wants a green card huh?" I shook it off but, it eventually began to stick in my head and bother me. I finally said something to Huiying.

I said flat out... "Do you want to get married just to get a green card?" She paused and looked at me. She replied with "Let me tell you three things. If I just wanted to marry someone to get a green card then number one, he would have more money than you. Number two, he would not have any kids. Number three, he would be, much better looking too! STUPID QUESTIONS GET STUPID ANSWERS!"

I try to refrain from asking stupid questions now.

Don't you admire their politcal correctness? It doesn't change after there here either.

69682_495173857186542_582612967_n.jpg

• Like 1

I actually don't look at my wife as Asian. She is just the woman that I fell in love with for just being herself. I never had yellow fever or a fetish for Asian women. Many are beautiful alright but so are many other nationalities. There are many ugly ones all over the world too. The bottom line for me is that she is the person that I love and takes care of me. Asian has nothing what so ever to do with it for me. I actually never thought of marrying an Asian woman at all before meeting my wife. I was actually married to her for about 2 years before it dawned on me, hay I married into another race. For the folks that I know that have an issue with this,,,,,, well they all already know where to go.

Larry

Oh there are times when I wish that I could just see Leiqin as just another woman without race or ethnicity, Larry. But, living with her is a constant reminder that she's definitely Chinese and, after close to 8 years of marriage, there is still no way of hiding that fact. :pullhair:

This thread has become very interesting and at time fun.

I'll add my two cents worth too the group.

I've had my fair share of girls/woman in my time from younger years to today.

I have found that the female species (as we know it) is in the most part the same?

Ya can't live with them and ya can't live without them, It's just the way it is.

There always right and were always wrong, We just learn how to deal with it is on a daily basis.

Lets face it folks, It's life no matter how you look at it.

We go down this road of life looking for the one to be with and we fine one/someone

And then we jump into the road of immigration nightmare.

We travel through all the paper work,The interviews,The money and god forbid it works out for the best for everyone.

May it be from China or any other country for that matter?

Life is tough for many of us at some point in our life's.

We have good days and bad days....... But we ALL! Over come and adapted and made it work..... Right???

At the beginning of this post i said i had my fair share of girls/woman.

I'm not going to give ya all my life history but i will say this.

Before i found CFL i was tired of American woman (Been burned to many times) so i went looking else where.

My last girl friend before my now current wife (Hong) was Koren(American born) and she was the most sweet woman i have ever met.

the way she would take care of me/us was amazing.

But that didn't last long and i latter figured out it was all about money.

So that was the end of that story.

I then went on my own for almost 3 years and found the internet.

I remind ya all this is before i found CFL.

I Then found this very beautiful woman from Russia.

Well stupid me she told me she knew all about the visa process and said if i send 800$ U.S. dollars she would have a visa and come to America and marry me.

WRONG!!!! Red flag and i got burned and out of 800$

Then a buddy of mine told me about this site CFL.

I read every post and every thread and learned about the Chinese world, And i liked what i was seeing.

I started to remember my last girl friend that was Koren.

I said, Self? Lets try again and take a chance.

Now 7 years latter with my Chinese wife Hong (A member here on CFL) Zhenghong.

I'm living the dream that only a few know of.

I could give a rats as what anyone else thinks or knows what they might thinks what is right or wrong?

Should we only marry in our own race?

Really???

I think not!

As i said before, The world has changed and this is the was it is today!!

For the non believers, Wake up and look around, What do ya see......... Many happy people from all around the world being together and enjoy life TOGETHER!!

In closing on my rate, I'm including a photos of Hong, My wife, (death do us apart)

Don't tell me these photos bring tears too your eyes?

I know every member on this site has see this before in your home in one way or the other.

China is now in our blood for ever and part of our family.

Mike

gallery_2511_535_1977747.jpg

• Like 3

Mike,

Love the picture of you in the pink tux. :lol:

I have a similar one, but mine is power blue.

When I asked ChunMei to marry me of course we have to have the obligatory engagement pictures taken. We went to a photo studio in a nanning department store, and spent almost 7 hours on the shoot. It was actually sort of funny.

There were about six other couples having pictures taken, and much of the time the women were having their makeup and hair done and redone again for each series of pictures. Us guys were just sitting around in a lounge area, wearing whatever costume their fiancees had currently chosen for them. Keep in mind at that time it was my first visit to China, I spoke absolutely no Chinese, and I had no idea what to expect on a cultural level.

So here I am, sitting with a bunch of men I'd never met, with no way to communicate. I was wearing a 12th Century dynasty court costume with a ridiculous little hat strapped to my head. The other guys were wearing everything from a lime-green tux, to a faux 19th Century army uniform, to the latest disco style. We all looked at each other, then simultaneously broke out laughing. And I knew we were all having the same identical thought, "God, the things we do for our women!"

• Like 1

One more thing... someone who has the notion that asian women are "cute little obedient fuck toys" has obviously never dated a Chinese woman. 99% of the time I'm pretty sure I am the one being trained on how to be obedient.

How did you manage to get out of obedience school for 1% ?, please tell me the secret

How did you manage to get out of obedience school for 1% ?, please tell me the secret

I guess that 1% of the time is when she has me so fooled that I don't even realize she is still holding my leash haha.

How did you manage to get out of obedience school for 1% ?, please tell me the secret One more thing... someone who has the notion that asian women are "cute little obedient fuck toys" has obviously never dated a Chinese woman. 99% of the time I'm pretty sure I am the one being trained on how to be obedient.

I guess that 1% of the time is when she has me so fooled that I don't even realize she is still holding my leash haha.

she is always holding your leash, that is why we love them

Geeze I really liked Twiggy when I was 10 or 11. Hmmmm...So can a kid be a ped? :D

Anyway, it is the people and the way they treat each other, like when I was a little feller in America that attracted me to the people and culture on business trips. When I found myself single a few years later I turned to China for a wife.

First Chinese wife did not work, but I found the same issues I found the last time single in America. With her I used to say once you go brown you never go back. I suppose yellow is the correct term. I had a good friend that after a long term Japanese lady wound up married to a another Aisan lady. So I understood him that way.

I think it is more than looks and physical attraction. Fen is very fair, so brown/yellow had nothing to do with it. It is what is on the inside that counted with her. I do however find myself turning my head to a set of Asian legs constantly. Or the faint color variation of the skin, just to look up and see they are Asian. Sorry white ladies but something about all those details just get in your blood and "thats it". So admittedly I have yellow fever. Nothing related to children looks.

I need to add something. Even with all the domination, by some Chinese ladies, they have an incredible need for their husband. I find this very refreshing!!!!!!!! It is not a womens lib independence without a man, but more of a control on the entire family to make sure everyone progresses and does their best and the family has as much as possible. Even with a control freak, men and women have their roles. I find this so refreshing, even in the worst situation....................of course now I have the best situation with Fen. :)

Edited by Doug (see edit history)

I never worry about what anyone think, my wife is Chinese and will be my wife till I die, she don't do me wrong and she treat me with respect ,all I am is what she have made me to be, i would die for her or my daughter, to keep them from harm, past American marriage is the reason, I would never want an American born and raised wife, just my feelings,