A member no longer with us

david_dawei

Some might remember member (Gary) Lucky 爱人 , who also had other past names (I think something like DragonFan).

He was involved in a fatal car accident and died last weekend. His wife arrived in the US last year and the son just arrived within a few weeks.

I don't really have any other information.

I just hope it can cause us to pause a moment and be as safe as we can; particularly for the sake of our spouses.

Oh man. I hope his wife and son make out okay. I remember the guy's avatar and he seems familiar somehow but I can't pin it down.

Terribly sad. I always take this sort of thing home....what would my wife do? She's got the numbers and met the people to call. I can exit, stage left form the building now knowing she and Fengqi won't have to jump back to China unless they want to, that she will continue with her 3 income streams and be okay. Bobby's passing shook me to my core, I don't know what happened to Emma and his son, but it made me make plans for Wenyan.

So sorry to see this, I'll say a prayer for his family's safety in a harsh time.

tsap seui

• Like 1