10 yr Green Card in Hand

Thanks to all of you. This forum helped me tremendously.

Quick note - We had RFE because I didn't send sufficient info showing a marriage relationship for the entire 2 years of marriage, for example, they mentioned I sent only a few monthy joint bank statements rather than statements covering the 2 years. So I went to the bank and had them print a copies of statements from the time I added Ling to present. Instead of only a few copies of health insurance, assets, etc etc. I sent everything I had covering the two year period which has both our names.

If I can offer any advice, it would be get everything possible in both names and keep monthly copies.

Ling got her 10 yr GC on the 24th. Such a relief :)

Thanks again, everyone.

• Like 2

Thanks to all of you. This forum helped me tremendously.

Quick note - We had RFE because I didn't send sufficient info showing a marriage relationship for the entire 2 years of marriage, for example, they mentioned I sent only a few monthy joint bank statements rather than statements covering the 2 years. So I went to the bank and had them print a copies of statements from the time I added Ling to present. Instead of only a few copies of health insurance, assets, etc etc. I sent everything I had covering the two year period which has both our names.

If I can offer any advice, it would be get everything possible in both names and keep monthly copies.

Ling got her 10 yr GC on the 24th. Such a relief :)

Thanks again, everyone.

Quoting a man known here as Don... You never will know if she's the one until she's got her ten green. ;)

Congratulations Tom and Ling. :D

• Like 1

Congratulations! Just sent in my I-751 a few weeks ago. Only had one bank statement mixed in with a boat load of other evidence including 5 letters from individuals attesting to the on-going marriage. Now, after reading about your RFE for the bank account statements, I'm bitting my nails waiting for their reply!

• 4 weeks later...