Here it goes...

My fiance has been in GZ since Wednesday getting ready for the interview on Monday morning. I've been in contact with her all weekend, and she's in good spirits (okay, maybe a little nervous about the interview). She met Francine-GG's fiance (whose interview was successful!). She's also sharing a hotel room with another girl who had a successful interview on Friday, and is waiting to get her visa on Monday.

It's a little hard to believe that all our preparations have come down to this, but we'll know the result in about 18 hours. I'll be on pins and needles until I get that call! What really sucks is that I was IN China until January 30. I had to make preparations for my trip there before we got the interview confirmation, and by then it was too late to change plans. I really wish I could be there for her, even though I can't attend the interview. Just waiting outside for her would make us both feel so much better.

Anyway, I have a good feeling about it, and she will pass with flying colors. Thanks to all here who have offered advice and support.

Bill and Fengjuan