Original I-864 at document turn in

LiYuan turned in her documents and has interview in a few hours. They only took a few documents of hers, did not take any copies of evidence that I had attached earlier in the electronic process, not sure what to think about that.

The person taking paperwork told her she needed the original I-864 which I can only surmise meant he wanted the copy with the original signature, which I luckily had with me, only problem is signed with blue ink pen not black.

Maybe is something new since things are done electronically now and the wet copy is never sent in but they want here.

Will know later I guess, feel free to move this if in wrong place.

Hoping for pink but have a wierd feeling will be something else.

6am in Guangzhou so will know in a few hours and will post later

LiYuan turned in her documents and has interview in a few hours. They only took a few documents of hers, did not take any copies of evidence that I had attached earlier in the electronic process, not sure what to think about that.

The person taking paperwork told her she needed the original I-864 which I can only surmise meant he wanted the copy with the original signature, which I luckily had with me, only problem is signed with blue ink pen not black.

Maybe is something new since things are done electronically now and the wet copy is never sent in but they want here.

Will know later I guess, feel free to move this if in wrong place.

Hoping for pink but have a wierd feeling will be something else.

6am in Guangzhou so will know in a few hours and will post later

This is standard procedure, anything that was scanned and emailed should be presented in original at document intake, so that they can verify that the scan is a true copy, also USCIS needs the original I-864 for the immigration file, just like they have the original I-130, and later I-751, N-400, etc...