EOR Help, no appts left!

Hi everyone, I was puting off writing and notorizing my EOR because I was still debating if I needed it. We have no red flags, no age, language, religious etc. differences, we are living together in China and did DCF, so I wasn't really convinced I needed it....until I kept reading about it. Neither one of us is Chinese, but my husband in Nigerian...which is a red flag in itself.

Needless to say all notorial appts are booked in Beijing and Guangzhou until Tuesday which is our interview day with doc intake on Monday.

Are there any other options? I can always just write the letter and sign it and he holds on to it in case they ask for it? What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

I have yet to see a post of a denied visa when the petition was filed DCF, and also if you did not attach a letter to the initial petition they probably would not request or accept one at the consulate when taking in documents, and EOR is not one of the documents requested on the OF-169.

In my wife's case we did not provide an EOR or was one requested at the interview, in our case there was no prior marriages, and no red flags.

At this point I would not worry about this, 5 days prior to interview, go with what you have, and simply write out a note for spouse to bring into interview and only provide it if needed. No need to get notarized either.