Site software costs.

I'm sure that many on the CFL forum have been helped through the USCIS gauntlet and have been given help and advice from experienced members. Even with all of the time and study I put into our visa process, CFL help was invaluable. I feel for this reason we should all pony up some support for that assistance we got.

Can I get a, "Ooh-Rah"? ZZ

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

It's been a couple of years since our last fund drive. I just paid our annual IPB fee of $25.00, out monthly Gator fee is $8.95. The CFL kitty is getting low. We are totally member supported and accept no advertising. Those of you who would like to contribute please hit the pay pal button where ever it is. It used to be at the bottom of the screen but I don't see it right now.

If you some how hidden the sidebar on the homepage this is how to get it back

Hover mouse in this location.

If you some how hidden the sidebar on the homepage this is how to get it back

Hover mouse in this location.

Hover your mouse in that location, and then CLICK on the "<<" box which appears (Dan has circled this in green).

Thanks for bringing the subject up Carl. In this busy life we need a reminder from time to time to add a lil' oil (earl as I pronounce it) to good ol' Candle's wick reservoir in order to keep it burnin'. :victory:

Just had to add a bit....

I've learned a lot so far here. I've gone from believing the "5 to 7 months" story first given to me, to being somewhat educated in the process now. I know it's likely to take a year or so, and if I'm really lucky, Yifang will be here before the end of this year. I've made a lot of initial mistakes that I can't fix now, such as not including all my pics, emails, tickets, and other bona fiide info in the initial packet....but at least I know what they are, and I can get all of that info together when and if it's asked for.
I know that the process is a slow crawl across the finish line, and anyone that goes through it has to be absolutely crazy for their spouse.....or they wouldn't do it.
I know some of the pitfalls to look out for, and some of the things to make sure to do.
And I know that without a place like this, learning all this stuff would be incredibly difficult, if not impossible.
So a big thank you to the folks that created this refuge for the patience-challenged, information-starved guys like me who had the incredible fortune to fall in love with a Chinese woman, and the who are adamant to endure the subsequent journey through Uncle-Sam beaurocracy land to get her here.
Good things are being done here. Thank you!
Warren
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure that many on the CFL forum have been helped through the USCIS gauntlet and have been given help and advice from experienced members. Even with all of the time and study I put into our visa process, CFL help was invaluable. I feel for this reason we should all pony up some support for that assistance we got.

Can I get a, "Ooh-Rah"? ZZ

In for $50.00........ Come on now some of you big boy rich fellas can beat little old me!