Hubei Province Holiday Show

Fu Lai

The Foreign Affairs Office of Hubei Provence has given us a couple of tickets to their holiday show. "You and your spouse are kindly invited."

The concert involves music, dance, peking opera and acrobatics, performed by Wuhan Conservatory of Music, Hubei Peking Opera Theater and Hubei Circus, and lasts for about 2 hours.

Time: 19:30---21:30, Dec 18th (Tuesday),2012.

(No.255, Jiefang Road Wuchang District, Wuhan).

Sounds interesting and we're going. Orchestral music, some screeching Peking Opera, formal dance and circus acrobats! Woohoo!!

Has anyone else been to these type of shows?

I'll take some pics and maybe some audio to share.

Baked xmas cookies with the wife all day.

The Foreign Affairs Office of Hubei Provence has given us a couple of tickets to their holiday show. "You and your spouse are kindly invited."

The concert involves music, dance, peking opera and acrobatics, performed by Wuhan Conservatory of Music, Hubei Peking Opera Theater and Hubei Circus, and lasts for about 2 hours.

Sounds interesting and we're going. Orchestral music, some screeching Peking Opera, formal dance and circus acrobats! Woohoo!!

They're like the variety-type shows that you often see on TV. Houston had one every year around this time.

I have a bunch of pics and I am waiting to upload them. Here's a starter... a student female drum group: