27 dead in Conn. school shooting

NUWORLD

My girl asked if they had a machine like the consulate has, to keep guns from schools. We have a guy who slashed a bunch of students in a school this week that also made news. No one died but there was no machine there either. It is so hard to protect our rights when there are so many that have no respect.

They had the machine in place that your talking about, It did not work!

Only for the fact that they (the school) knew him on a regular basis.

My girl asked if they had a machine like the consulate has, to keep guns from schools. We have a guy who slashed a bunch of students in a school this week that also made news. No one died but there was no machine there either. It is so hard to protect our rights when there are so many that have no respect.

They had the machine in place that your talking about, It did not work!

Only for the fact that they (the school) knew him on a regular basis.

ARGH!!! I will tell her. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

There have always been and will always be bad and crazy people. There are no laws, no technologies, and no magic cures save the harsh solutions we abandoned as cruel and unusual.

Griz, you should get an award for the most hilarious and diplomatic.....I'd rather laughingly call it sarcastic post of all time. I get what you're saying, and laughed for 15 minutes about how you said it. Good on ya!!!!!!!!!!!

tsap seui

• Like 1