PING PASSED!!!

DougB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I found the story very enjoyable. I got my single paperwork in Guangzhou also. We were married this May in Zhanjiang. I have hired a lawyer and am in my fifth month of waiting. I am very happy also even though I have only spent one week total with my wife. We also chat on Yahoo at least five times a week. My wife does not speak English and just quit going to her english classes. She also tells me what to do a lot which I am learning to enjoy. She just recently told me she had pressure. Finally I figured out she was saying she was becoming very nervous about the interview for her visa. I hope ours is as sucessful as yours was. If not I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. I have decided I am not sure I want to live in China but I am sure I don't want to live without my wife. I wish you all the happiness there is. Your happiness reminded me of mine. The filght to China sucks. But having a Chinese wife who did not mind fixing my sore shoulder from the flight was very nice.

Hi, I found the story very enjoyable. I got my single paperwork in Guangzhou also. We were married this May in Zhanjiang. I have hired a lawyer and am in my fifth month of waiting. I am very happy also even though I have only spent one week total with my wife. We also chat on Yahoo at least five times a week. My wife does not speak English and just quit going to her english classes. She also tells me what to do a lot which I am learning to enjoy. She just recently told me she had pressure. Finally I figured out she was saying she was becoming very nervous about the interview for her visa. I hope ours is as sucessful as yours was. If not I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. I have decided I am not sure I want to live in China but I am sure I don't want to live without my wife. I wish you all the happiness there is. Your happiness reminded me of mine. The filght to China sucks. But having a Chinese wife who did not mind fixing my sore shoulder from the flight was very nice.

Good luck to you and your wife at her interview, man. It's funny how everyones storys bring up nice memories. Then again, we are all a bunch of folks who have ridden the Chinertuckian Love Boat for those Trips of Fantasy. May your girl get her visa and life start for you guys in Uncle Samville.

tsap seui

Ping gets here to Knoxville at 10:30am. right now she is over the pacific on her way to LAX. I have been cleaning the house for 2 weeks now getting ready for her to get here. :suck_kr:/> hope its clean enough.

You always can blame it, that American houses are much bigger so it takes more effort to clean at the same level. That's will be at least my strategy.