I really think it is very important for you to at ten the interview for your wife / fiancee . . If something were to go wrong for any reason you need to be there to fix things much faster . I went threw this myself . it could of been up to 1 month longer to get my Wife here . I was luck I was able to fix it very Fast with the help of a Senior V.O.

Please consider coming to China for your Fiancee or Wife's interview. It will be much easier for the both of you and it wil be nice to go threw Costumes immigration together

Michael-Sean

It will be much easier for the both of you

I agree with this. When I went to Guangzhou for my wife's interview last year, I think it probably did me more good by the fact that I was simply there. I'll say this though, the wait from the time your loved one goes in to the time they come out can be excruciatingly long but will no matter when they give you the good news.

I would agree that as a 'best practice' (if one can apply a sterile business rule to relationship issues)... I personally feel it is a great help towards organization and emotional support, etc... but some realities will not permit the USC to travel at the time of the interview.

If the news is good, the excitement over it is doubled; if the news is not so good... your presence is indispensable on some level... if you cannot make it, then don't beat yourself up over it.

Nice reminder. Nice post.