God bless my frugal wife

ama537621

We went maternity clothes shopping today.

One store 25 dollars and 5 outfits.

All I have to buy now is one of those really large pillows that pregnant woman love.

Hope she picked up a few packets of those very large lady's panties too. :)

My wife occasionally takes care of new mothers and their babies in our home. Your post reminded me how one time I was assigned to take one of the pregnant girl out shopping for those extra large undies. :Dah:

Congratulations. I was wondering where you go maternity shopping. When my wife was pregnant she shopped Destination Maternity I think it was called. The clothes fit and feel great but she spent a great amount there. Where do you guys get good deals from? It will be useful to know for the next time around.

Salvation Army thrift store. One of the dresses still had the original sale tag 15.99 bought for 4.99. Our local store has a different sale every week. There are 3 different color tags and each week one of the colors are on sale for 50 percent off.

We will be hitting a destination Maternity store tomorrow when I have to go to the city to get the last round of my immunizations. I imagine the bill from there will be at least 100 dollars.

Then we will hit Babies R US. and look for stroller, car seat, and airline seat all in one. I expect to pass out from the price of that little item.

We went maternity clothes shopping today.

One store 25 dollars and 5 outfits.

All I have to buy now is one of those really large pillows that pregnant woman love.

Yessir, I love stories about these frugal wimmins. My gal raids Maceys and JCPennys when I go to Altoona for my VA doctors appointments. She buys these formerly $75 to $85 tops, or dresses for $2 to $4. They've ruined her as a customer...she won't even spend $5 for one single item anymore. :rotfl: If it ain't on sale for 95% off or so, she ain't interested.

I'm like, "damn baby, buy at least one thing a year for 50% off so they can make a couple of dollars off of yore tight lil' mail order bride butt". She says..."No, I no give big money for my clothes, American woman buy many for full price, no need for me to do same."

Oh well, with their extra small sizes it's very easy for them to scarf up on the end of season sales and get the good deals.

I love the look on her face when I meet up with her in the mall after she has cleaned up on another sale...her expression is like a young school girl who just got a handful of A's on her report card.....priceless.

tsap seui

I've started feelin' sorry for JCPennys and Macy's....gonna send them sympathy cards for Christmas...arf arf arf

• Like 1