Trying to Cancel ITalKBB service - support sucks

I am trying to cancel my service with ITalkBB but they are playing game. First they said the English support is not available and if I want Mandarin or Cantonese. I said Cantonese. Then they transferred me to this person speaking Cantonese. I told him I want to cancel. Then he said the cancelation support is not available and they will call me back. I have been waiting for a while now. I tried to cancel a few months ago and they said the same thing. I think I will just call my credit card company and stop my monthly payment. This really suck.

Yep had a runaround like that with some company before and simply cut them off of my credit card.

Recently switched phone service from Verizon to Straight talk, moving numbers from them to the new service automatically canceled service.

has anyone looked into to OOMA.com? just like Vonage, just free. You buy the box for $179. and you just pay about $3.00 a month for taxes and fees. Look at the site, ooma.com, but go to frys.com and it maybe a little cheaper. I have been toying with the idea for a month, just havent done it yet. For china calls , just buy a phone card. M wife is still using a card I bought when she was in China 4 years ago, since she uses QQ alot.

Depends on how you communicate, my wife calles China every so often, not enough to justify a tied down device such as Vonage or other IP device.

We have been using Skype for years, perhaps dump at most $30 into that service a year, prepay and call from PC, iPad, iPhone, Droid phone, we even have a simple WIFI phone for Skype, though lately not used because I recently bought a couple iPhones and they support Skype over 3G or WIFI when at home.

We've had I-talk for years. No complaints here. I don't know of a better deal. My wife is on the phone to China almost daily so for us it's cheaper than phone cards and we like friends and family being able to call us.