Received NOA, What Next?

Received my step daughters email today. The interview date is the same as my wife. Does she have to be interviewed as well or does she go in with her mother during her interview?

Depends on age,

Children under 18 years old may be accompanied by one parent or guardian to the interview. Children under 14 years old are required to be accompanied to the interview by a close relative.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/iv_interview.html

Any idea what kind of questions they will ask a teenage girl?

Nothing probing for intelligibility, simply if they understand what is happening.

Also from GUZ site:

18. I'm divorced and applying for an immigrant visa. Do I need permission from my ex-spouse to take our child to the United States?
The Consulate generally accepts either a notarized copy of the custody agreement currently in effect, or a notarized statement from the ex-spouse giving the child permission to travel. This requirement can vary, however, according to the circumstances of each case, and is ultimately at the discretion of the adjudicating consular officer.

How much EOR should I have on hand? I have the EOR that I wrote up for the I-130 and I have loads of pictures of us together on vacations and holidays and family get togethers. What I don't have is rental receipts since I am living in school housing or joint tax returns or bank accounts since she has no Social Security number yet.

Am I worrying to much about EOR or should I come with everything I can get my hands on?

I am bringing every last scrap of paper we can find as far as original documents goes.

I would not worry much about EOR, if you attached one to the I-130 then fine, it has been a long time since I have seen anyone post about the consulate requesting one at the interview, have her bring a copy of the one submitted into the interview.

You filed case DCF, denials in DCF cases are very, very, very rare.

Similar topic: http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/45521-eor-help-no-appts-left/

I'm working on my step-daughters I-864. On part 5 Household size. I list A.1 for line 10, B.1 for myself and C.one for my wife. On my wife's it's A.2 and then C.1 Correct?

On the Co-Sponsors I-864 it would be line A. 2 and B. 1 on both the wife and stepdaughters? Hope that isn't too confusing...lol

I'm working on my step-daughters I-864. On part 5 Household size. I list A.1 for line 10, B.1 for myself and C.one for my wife. On my wife's it's A.2 and then C.1 Correct?

On the Co-Sponsors I-864 it would be line A. 2 and B. 1 on both the wife and stepdaughters? Hope that isn't too confusing...lol

Yes, in that case only daughter is the sponsored immigrant on that I-864 so is A1, B1, C1...

And, yes if using same joint sponsor, they would list A2 B1, and if the joint sponsor is married C1, and any other dependents below.

On line 24 of part 6, I'm listing what my wife earns per year as a teacher here in China. I've also listed her income on the stepdaughters I-864 since she is entered on line C of part 5 on household size. Is this correct?

You really do not need to list wife's income on either I-864 because that income probably is not on your tax return until April this year, and also will no longer be income once the family moves to the states. One less question for the VO to ask.

Yes from the logic of the wording, you need to fill out two I-864 s one for spouse and one for step child, on spouse's I-864 list step child in quest 9, and on the stepchild's I-864 list spouse in question 9, and on both I-864 do not count spouse as "spouse" because they are immigrating and being sponsored at this time.

Thought I asked this one before...lol

I am really confused on Part 3. On my wife and stepdaughters I-864 do I list them Question 9 do I fill in for my wife and step daughter on their respective I-864's or leave them blank since they are listed on a separate visa petition?

I would leave blank because it says "Do not include any relative listed on a separate visa petition" That section is for derivative visa cases like in the case where a US Citizen filed a petition for a sibling and this included the sibling's family (Spouse and Children)

Yes you include in household size, on both should count 3 for householde size.
Wife's I-864 part 21 should be, A 1 B 1 D 1 and daughter's I-864 part 21 should be A 1, B 1,and C 1.

As for joint sponsor part 21 also 3, A 2 and B 1