Affidavit of Single Status

Thanks Guys!

Sorry it's been a LONG!! Time going down this route.

Dan, Seeing he will be going to Chongqing what would be the best (Consulate in China) to visit?

Yuanyang: Whats up buddy? Yes, It's been some time for me also and not up to date but it feels good helping my sister in-law.

This process is just getting started and I'll be back on CFL for quite some time now posting questions.

Mike

Couple ways to handle.

1. Plan on a day layover when making connection arriving in China, (Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing) visit the consulate at the POE then fly on to Chongqing.
  2. OR make a trip to Chengdu to get it.

Thanks Guys!

Sorry it's been a LONG!! Time going down this route.

Dan, Seeing he will be going to Chongqing what would be the best (Consulate in China) to visit?

Yuanyang: Whats up buddy? Yes, It's been some time for me also and not up to date but it feels good helping my sister in-law.

This process is just getting started and I'll be back on CFL for quite some time now posting questions.

Mike

Couple ways to handle.

1. Plan on a day layover when making connection arriving in China, (Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing) visit the consulate at the POE then fly on to Chongqing.
  2. OR make a trip to Chengdu to get it.

Thanks Dan, Chengdu seam like the best route to go.

Hong just informed me that we will be in Chongqing during the same time as this is all happening.

SO!! it looks like I'll be going to Chengdu for the day helping out her new Guy/Husband.

Sounds cool, Never been on a train before. :huh:

Good to know your sister in law knows the area and how to get there. It's been a long time since we've been to Chengdu. Feel free to ask as much questions as you want. It's a daunting processes to go through flawlessly and nerve whacking at the very least when things don't go as expected. It's better to know how to do it right from the beginning rather than go at it a second time around.

Good to know your sister in law knows the area and how to get there. It's been a long time since we've been to Chengdu. Feel free to ask as much questions as you want. It's a daunting processes to go through flawlessly and nerve whacking at the very least when things don't go as expected. It's better to know how to do it right from the beginning rather than go at it a second time around.

Thanks for the advise and help.

Though i do understand this process for i have been down this road before.

Just look at my time line.

I know things have changed and with that being said I'll be around for some time.

I'm well known here on CFL and most of the old and mid timers know me well.

BTW: Looking forward to getting back to Chongqing.

This will be my 5th trip back home.

It's been 4 years now and our Chinese family is missing us very much.

Mike

Mike,

I was going to take my wife and our son to Chongqing next month to visit. I haven't been able to get our son to drink powdered milk and we are concerned about the safety of the food and milk there. Although my wife was born and raised there. She's more concerned about food safety.

Where in Chongqing will you travel to? We live in Jiangbei district when we go back to our "vacation home".

Had an awful experience the first time we took our son back when he was just over 8 months. I hope future trips will be better. I've been to Chongqing twice a year since 2001 until 2008 that's when my wife joined me in the states.

Mike,

I was going to take my wife and our son to Chongqing next month to visit. I haven't been able to get our son to drink powdered milk and we are concerned about the safety of the food and milk there. Although my wife was born and raised there. She's more concerned about food safety.

Where in Chongqing will you travel to? We live in Jiangbei district when we go back to our "vacation home".

Had an awful experience the first time we took our son back when he was just over 8 months. I hope future trips will be better. I've been to Chongqing twice a year since 2001 until 2008 that's when my wife joined me in the states.

Hey buddy, Check your PM box. I just send you a PM

Mike,

Also make sure you have your PM pop up activated in you user control panel.

Dan can fix this if your don't know how.

Dan, Little help please?

Mike

Also make sure you have your PM pop up activated in you user control panel.

Dan can fix this if your don't know how.

Dan, Little help please?

Mike

I checked and you have the pop up set to on.

To check edit your profile and along the left you will see Notification Options,

Private Messages

( ) Show inline pop-up when I have new personal messages (latest will be shown)