Biometrics

Hey Everyone,

So I received the Notice where my Wife's green card is extended 1 year after filing for the I-751 form. It said on the form about getting fingerprints at ASC. But then it saids Note: Conditional Residents WILL NOT Receive an ASC appointment notice. So I figured were good until green card arrives. So today I receive the notice for biometics on 10/2. I already booked flight to China on 9/20. Anyone know what to do? I send back to reschedule and put a note on it do you think they will reschedule after she comes back in 5 months? hmmm

Thanks,

Vinny and Qing

I would visit the ASC before trip, explain situation, and more than likely they will simply do the prints on the spot. From many posts I have seen on VJ, most ASC have no problems with walk ins.

I would visit the ASC before trip, explain situation, and more than likely they will simply do the prints on the spot. From many posts I have seen on VJ, most ASC have no problems with walk ins.

Depending on how busy they are at the time, you may be turned away. But rescheduling is easy anyway. I don't remember, though, if you can do that in person, or if you have to mail it in. The I-797C tells you how to reschedule.

Well we went there at around 8:10am this morning. The security officers asked if we had an appointment. I told them no and she said they can't see us. I told her that the next appointment time is on the 20th of Sept and that is the same time as my wife's flight. She insisted she will have to have an appointment then she asked what we had and saw it was for Biometrics. The other officer there said he'll go check but they may turn you away. So when he came back he said come in they will do it this time. Thank goodness. So Biometrics is done! Anyone know what is next? I hope they don't have to call her again as my wife won't be back for 4 to 5 months.

Thanks guys!

Vinny

Removal of conditions sometimes involve a joint interview, only rarely, lets hope they put that off for a while, or simply approve without interview.

If it is being handled at Vermont (VSC) more than likely it will be a while before anything happens.