Should I bring P3 Documents back to US with me?

I've been living in China for the past 4 years, and finally moving back to the United States at the end of July. My Wife and I are at the stage where the case is at the NVS, and we've paid both the IV and Affidavit of Support fees, I also electronically returned the DS-230 to show my US address as the place that should be sent information in the future.

Now I'm left with a few questions.

1. How long does it typically take from the time the fees are paid to the time when the P3 arrives? Both fees were paid by the middle of march, and I'm just trying to figure out time schedules.

2. Should I bring back the translated marriage certificate, police record, and birth certificate with me to the US, and have my wife fill out the other necessary forms and give them to me electronically? I'm thinking because they need to be sent to Vermont that it would be faster to send them from the US.

3. I've seen some varying times as to when the interview is scheduled from the time the P3 packet is received. Visa journey says it's an average of 85 days from when P3 is received, whereas this site seems to indicate 4-5 weeks. Is this time set from around the time the petitioner sends the package, or when the NVS enters the information into their system?

Thanks for all the help and information! It's great to have a resource like this.

EDIT: THIS IS FOR CR1

Living in China for 4 Years and dealing with NVC? I would think you would have filed petition to DCF in Beijing or Guangzhou and not be dealing with NVC at all.

Deal with NVC electronically SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37703-i29fk3-changes-and-nvc-electronic-processing-for-i-130cr1/

Step 1: USCIS completes and approves I-130 and send to NVC
Step 2: NVC sends letter out requesting I-864 and Fee paid on line.
Step 3: Benificiary emails DS-3032 to NVC
Step 4: NVC will email request for documents to be scanned and emailed to them and visa fee paid on line
Step 5: DOS schedules you an interview and emails the details to you.

1. Timing perhaps a week

2. Bring them to consulate for interview the consulate will keep the police cert, and bring a copy of marriage cert and birth cert for the consulate to keep if needed so that you can keep the originals to bring them to the USA for future uses, police cert not needed in the USA.

3. 4 to 5 weeks is about right if you opt into the faster electronic process.