New USCONGUZ on QQ?

My fiancee said this is not a QQ site. It is a micro-blog. QQ user name and password do not activate it. I have not tried it yet. I recently read about how the Chinese government just imposed new security measures on micro-blog sites such as Weibo. They give members 100 points. Each key word that is used like BXL for Bo Xilai gets points subtracted. The government's reasoning is that citizens would only use these keywords if they were "spreading rumors." When their account is down to zero points, they lose their privileges and are suspended from using the application.

My fiancee said this is not a QQ site. It is a micro-blog. QQ user name and password do not activate it. I have not tried it yet. I recently read about how the Chinese government just imposed new security measures on micro-blog sites such as Weibo. They give members 100 points. Each key word that is used like BXL for Bo Xilai gets points subtracted. The government's reasoning is that citizens would only use these keywords if they were "spreading rumors." When their account is down to zero points, they lose their privileges and are suspended from using the application.

In other words, a QQ Weibo or micro-blog - http://t.qq.com/

Sina and QQ (TenCent) are the two most popular weibo's - the Consulate has accounts on both

I believe the points system was only implemented on the Sina Weibo

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)