Mysterious brown bag

Dear friends, I need help. My wife passed her CR-1 interview and she received her visa and a brown bag. My understanding this bag should not be opened, and should be handed to Immigration offficer at the port of entry. My wife noticed the corner of this brown bag was cut open evenly seems by scissors when the mail man delievered it.Is it normal the bag appeared like that? If it is not, whom we should report to? Any information is deeply appreciated. ZW.

Dear friends, I need help. My wife passed her CR-1 interview and she received her visa and a brown bag. My understanding this bag should not be opened, and should be handed to Immigration offficer at the port of entry. My wife noticed the corner of this brown bag was cut open evenly seems by scissors when the mail man delievered it.Is it normal the bag appeared like that? If it is not, whom we should report to? Any information is deeply appreciated. ZW.

Completely normal - it's cut that way so that anyone who needs to (customs, postal inspector) can peak inside.