Reaffirmed I-130 Petition 25 Months Ago........

Hi,

I feel so sad for you after reading this. Please be strong. I have been following your case for some time because our case is

very similar to yours. To be short, my wife's K-1 and CR-1 visa were both denied and the CR-1 was later reaffirmed last year. She was

given a second interview in Dec. last year for the reaffirmed CR-1 and she still got a blue sheet that Guangzhou was requesting more

documents. We submitted more documents and finally my wife got the IR-1 visa last month. She is with me in US now.

The whole process took us 4 years. At one point, we were considering quitting but we changed our mind and decided to fight to the end.

In the beginning, we didn't hire attorney at all. But after CR-1 denial, we realized we need an attorney and hired Marc Ellis.

Marc Ellis did an excellent job preparing our CR-1 rebuttal and quickly USCIS re-affirmed the petition. During the rebuttal process, Marc wanted

to know every detail of the failed interview and he was trying to get to the bottom of the CO's concern. He then had his assistant Eunice call my

wife and had very detailed phone interview with my wife. In his rebuttal letter, he addressed the most damaging CO's concern on the first page.

This way, if the UCSIS reaffirms the case, GUZ can't use the same reason that was described on the first page to deny her again.

During my wife's second interview, Eunice came to our apartment (Mr. Yang's place) many times to coach my wife's interview.

My wife got the blue for the second interview and Marc and Eunice helped us overcome the blue and my wife is finally with me here in US now.

Please call Marc Ellis. He has a local US number that will reach him in Vietnam. PM me if you need the number.

Please hang in there.

• Like 1
She was given a second interview in Dec. last year for the reaffirmed CR-1 and she still got a blue sheet that Guangzhou was requesting more documents.

GUZ pick problems when 1040 was filled out by hand. They like printed 1040 with the petitioner's social security number on it so they can check the petitioner has paid tax as stated on 1040.

Edited by SmilingAsia (see edit history)
  • Like 1
She was given a second interview in Dec. last year for the reaffirmed CR-1 and she still got a blue sheet that Guangzhou was requesting more documents.

GUZ don't like 1040 filled out by hand. They like printed 1040 with the petitioner's social security number on it so they can make sure the petitioner has paid tax as stated on 1040.

True, or better yet IRS Tax Transcripts, this proves that the return was in-fact filed.

Though signing the I-864 is swearing that the 1040 is true and accurate.