Anyone one else ever get in trouble for.......

I'm one of the crazy Chinese wives you guys been talking about. :harhar1: It used to drive me up the wall not to have the windows open but have the AC on low 70s, whether we were in the house or not. We played the turning-up/down-the-temperature game for a while, but that didn't last long. After I stayed in the library and went to the movie theaters, I realized that I'd be the one to change unless I'd want icicles on my eyebrows or eyelashes. I now bring a light jacket with me all the time. I got used to having the AC on low 70s or high 60s and leaving all the fans on year round( we live in FL btw). In fact, we even have a little fan on our 17 year old dog all the time. My husband convinced me that she liked it that way and the breeze made her sleep better. :rotfl:

OK, can we use you to convince our wives that we won't die from fan death after all? :lol:

I'm one of the crazy Chinese wives you guys been talking about. :harhar1: It used to drive me up the wall not to have the windows open but have the AC on low 70s, whether we were in the house or not. We played the turning-up/down-the-temperature game for a while, but that didn't last long. After I stayed in the library and went to the movie theaters, I realized that I'd be the one to change unless I'd want icicles on my eyebrows or eyelashes. I now bring a light jacket with me all the time. I got used to having the AC on low 70s or high 60s and leaving all the fans on year round( we live in FL btw). In fact, we even have a little fan on our 17 year old dog all the time. My husband convinced me that she liked it that way and the breeze made her sleep better. :rotfl:

Well, at least you're being proactive and bringing a jacket with you! I can't tell you how many times I've given up my jacket (not that I've minded much) to my SO so she doesn't freeze while passing by the refrigerated section of the grocery store. It was really clever forr you husband to help you adjust to the tempeture difference by using the dog, I hope you all (including the dog) have many more happy years together!

• 3 weeks later...