Chinese Dating Agency the US

The women pay for CHNLove to setup their account, profile and answer questions... CHNLove is good for ladies who don't speak so much english as they try to 'take care of them'... but the lady pays for it... and will very rarely disclose that to anyone...

f they can speak english well enough, then they don't need some help.

I know someone who works there...

How does a lady get her profile on Chnlove? Does she have to use another agency?

Yes, has to visit one of the matchmaking services through out China that is affiliated with CHN-Love.

Thanks Dan!!!

CHNLove is like any other business, especially in a country of 1.3 billion. One size does not fit all. As Dan points out, they deal with dozens of dating "agencies" around China and other countries. To expect business practices and standards to be the same in all of them is asking for a bit much. For as many different "agencies" out there, there are surely at least the same number of different ways, both legit and otherwise, to operate among them. For every CL success story like ours and others here there are probably as many or more stories of men and women both getting ripped off by agencies affiliated with them. Just Google them and you'll see what I mean.

As far as women paying? My wife has a friend who recently signed up with them and is paying 6800 RMB for the "VIP" service. As near as I could tell what that means is she has basically a personal assistant at CL who handles all her contacts and does the translations etc. She gets more involved as things get more serious. She (my wife) knows others who use the service in both Shenzhen and Shanghai and she says almost all the women end up paying something at some point. The ones who use it for "free" are most likely getting very basic, nearly useless, services and probably only on a temporary basis.

But like I said, the payment policies probably vary from agency to agency as much as the level of trustworthiness.

Guest ExChinaExpat

CHNLove is like any other business, especially in a country of 1.3 billion. One size does not fit all. As Dan points out, they deal with dozens of dating "agencies" around China and other countries. To expect business practices and standards to be the same in all of them is asking for a bit much. For as many different "agencies" out there, there are surely at least the same number of different ways, both legit and otherwise, to operate among them. For every CL success story like ours and others here there are probably as many or more stories of men and women both getting ripped off by agencies affiliated with them. Just Google them and you'll see what I mean.

As far as women paying? My wife has a friend who recently signed up with them and is paying 6800 RMB for the "VIP" service. As near as I could tell what that means is she has basically a personal assistant at CL who handles all her contacts and does the translations etc. She gets more involved as things get more serious. She (my wife) knows others who use the service in both Shenzhen and Shanghai and she says almost all the women end up paying something at some point. The ones who use it for "free" are most likely getting very basic, nearly useless, services and probably only on a temporary basis.

But like I said, the payment policies probably vary from agency to agency as much as the level of trustworthiness.

I agree Dave. There are third-party companies who promise Chinese women services to CHNLove in exchange for a fee. The services include screening contacts and providing translation, and even planning and accompanying the couple during a meeting. It's important to be very careful about these kinds of arrangements, as the USC has no control over what is being told the Chinese woman. They are looking at the bottom line. If they can hook her up with a Western man, who actually does follow through and marry her, then they consider it a success. I don't think they are the least bit interested in making sure whether the couple is compatible.