Pimples!

steveandrong

Don't know if this topic has been touched on here before or not. How many others have wives or children that have seemingly been plagued with pimples since coming here. Does anyone know wwwhat the possible reasons and cures may be. Have not taken them to see a dermatologist yet, but if we can't nail down some answers I am sure this will be the most logicle next step.....Anyone?

Don't know where you live, but humidity can be a contributing factor.

My opnion is that many of the medical treatments will dry out their skin, and cause it to age faster.

Tell them to take a both/shower twice a day, or just to wash their face more often. Just my own medical advice.

It's a fact that when we go out for dinner and Rong want to have an alchoholic beverage she is always asked for her I.D. because she looks so young, but at 44 years of age she hardly qualifies as a teenager. As for stress, I would have to say it is barely minimal to none. Humidity....well, living in central Illinois, especially at this time of year is way low...Dr. Randy didn't say if low or high humidity may be a factor, but as for showering lets just say she uses her fair share of water each day! Will let this post ride for a little time longer to see if there are any more suggestions for this. Thanks everyone for your input on this.

My wife breaks out a lot as well. She buys a lot of crap from amazon almost weekly thinking its the cure. I told her to stop putting all that crap on her face and just let it recover naturally. She doesnt want to listen to me, so meh w/e its not MY face!

It could be the difference in climate or whether or not her eating habits have changed.

Agree ~Specially a lot of the food here are~~~~greasy, deep-fried~~~~

I also live in central IL, get the same trouble~ Hate the acnes!In my case, the reason probably is sleep. I often stay up late>.<

It's a fact that when we go out for dinner and Rong want to have an alchoholic beverage she is always asked for her I.D. because she looks so young, but at 44 years of age she hardly qualifies as a teenager. As for stress, I would have to say it is barely minimal to none. Humidity....well, living in central Illinois, especially at this time of year is way low...Dr. Randy didn't say if low or high humidity may be a factor, but as for showering lets just say she uses her fair share of water each day! Will let this post ride for a little time longer to see if there are any more suggestions for this. Thanks everyone for your input on this.

hehehe....Sorry man. I only read the teenagers part....totally missed the "wives". Sometimes I am sooo Homer Simpson I walk around in circles saying "DOH". As you can see, my answering in a pimple thread is way above my pay grade...and aptitude. DOH!!!!

tsap seui