Slowdown for K1 processing at CSC?

There is no evidence that CSC is actually working on Family Based Visas of any kind with semi-rare exceptions.

In short, God be with you...

Day 165 with no action.. no word.. no movement..

I'm going over there next week. The terrible prison of CSC has me seriously wondering exactly why I'm going to get back on the plane to come back and whether I'm going to....

Edited by foobaz123 (see edit history)

Wow. Is there a website that gives info as to what is being worked on at CSC?

There is no evidence that CSC is actually working on Family Based Visas of any kind with semi-rare exceptions.

There's visajourney.com. It's more broadbased than CFL, so the information there isn't specific to China. That said, it also provides a far broader picture of what is, or more accurately isn't, going on.

These graphs, though using user reported data, tells a start tale: I-130s I-129Fs

You could check the processing times given by USCIS themselves, but at this point that is a complete waste of time as it isn't even close to accurate and is only updated once every few months.

Thanks for the links to visajourney. I clicked on the I-129f link you sent and it shows that 15 members of visa journey received NOA2 this month so it seems that CSC is still processing. I didnt look at the other link though.

There's visajourney.com. It's more broadbased than CFL, so the information there isn't specific to China. That said, it also provides a far broader picture of what is, or more accurately isn't, going on.

These graphs, though using user reported data, tells a start tale: I-130s I-129Fs

You could check the processing times given by USCIS themselves, but at this point that is a complete waste of time as it isn't even close to accurate and is only updated once every few months.