If you are about to file an I-130

If you are about to file an I-130, effective today there are two locations where an I-130 is filed.

If you live in Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virgin Islands, Washington, Wyoming;

you will file at the Phoenix Lockbox:

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:

USCIS

ATTN: I-130

PO Box 21700

Phoenix, AZ 85036

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS

Attn: I-130

1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S

Suite 100

Phoenix, AZ 85034

If you live in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, NorthCarolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, RhodeIsland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin;

you will file at the Chicago Lockbox:

For U.S. Postal Service:

USCIS

P.O. Box 804625

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS

Attn: I-130

131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Note: If you are living in China AND you are not eligible to file at either of the USCIS field offices in Beijing or Guangzhou, then you will send your paperwork to the Chicago lockbox.

Additionally, which lockbox you send your petition to will not determine which service center your file will be routed to for adjudication.