"Application received and is in process"...

Been a few months since I posted here...I'd submitted my wife's US citizenship papers but I'd sent them in too early (my mistake).

December 15th I updated the forms and sent them in again, and we just received the "application received and is in process" notice. :)

Now we wait to see if all the stuff we sent is what they want to see or not.

On a "what's new" front, my wife just bought her first car ever and is so proud of it. She picked a cute little "girl car" (her words), a blue Hyundai Elantra. It's no luxury car (trust me on this) but overall it seems like a pretty decent little commuter car.

We had a nice quiet holiday season so far and we're looking forward to the new year. Happy holidays to everyone here, and may your new year bring good things!

It's good to see everyone here, I recognize a few names from way back when. :)

Edited by RunningWithScissors (see edit history)

So far we like the Hyundai a lot. Fit and finish seems very good, it's reasonably quiet and it's peppy enough so you won't die merging onto the freeway.

Yep, we're hoping (expecting) that the citizenship process should go smoothly.

Glad to here of your family progress RWS ~!

--- actually, was researching Hyundai recently and am pretty impressed. So any feedback here is appreciated. (nice that citizenship doesn't generally generate the kinds of problems that GZ can) :D