I-751 w/ Vermont

So, I have been waiting patiently for our 10 year GC, BUT it hasn't come to an approval yet. We had our BIO appointment June 27,2011....we are coming into a 6 month wait with the Vermont Service Center.

I know some have stated 4 months to 1 year wait, but reading some other posts, seems nobody has waited longer then 5 months.....

Should I call them?

Has anyone waited this long?

Well if no answer, which I always appreciate from the regs on here....maybe at least this post will calm some others minds in wait time. We are STILL waiting, you are NOT alone!. LOL.

Ours was sent in July. We did receive a NOA to extend the expiration date one year, but who cares a "large hairless tail rodent¡¯s solids excretion orifice" about that?

:angry:

That extension letter is the same as the shiny little card, actually the wait on the I-751 was fairly painless, we simply filed the I-751, got the letter got the BIO appointment, and simply forgot about it until the card showed up in the mail.

I have seen a few cases go longer than a year, if that happens you can always file an N-400 within 90 days of 3 year anniversary of getting LPR status, sometimes that jump starts them.

Well, as always, thank you for your replies everyone. I'm glad I am not the only one waiting for a long time, although I wish none of us had to. It has been nice to forget about uscis for some time, I will be happy when I don't ever have to think about them again when we finally go for citizenship!