Telephone calls to China

We've had Itlalk BB for years. IMO it's the best value. Not only unlimited free calls to China and Chinese can call us but we can also call my wife's brother who lives in England for free.

Carl, how is the quality of the transmissions?

Larry

Usually it's pretty good but like any VOIP system it needs rebooting now and then.

I guess I can't add to this much, but I use Skype a lot, not only to China but to other countries and to my son down in Grenada. I call cell phones in China. The quality seems much better than 6 years ago, especially if I call their phone.

Skype: Still some trouble computer to computer, but still way better than 2005 thru 2007. cam/voice/text/documents all at the same time.....great.

Pin City I have a lot of money there trying to burn off. Again I think the quality is better and more numbers from cities in china to call back to me as needed.

Of course PC to PC I sometimes use Yahoo Messenger. Like skyp you can cam/voice/write all at the same time. It helps since even the best ladies still have some trouble with all our english. And transmit the documents my son sends and pics and etc.

We've had Itlalk BB for years. IMO it's the best value. Not only unlimited free calls to China and Chinese can call us but we can also call my wife's brother who lives in England for free.

Carl, how is the quality of the transmissions?

Larry

Usually it's pretty good but like any VOIP system it needs rebooting now and then.

I found Italkbb quality, like any VoIP, depends greatly on quality of your ISP broadband connection.

It was always pretty good when we had Comcast, but it had it times where the quality would drop.

The quality has been extremely good with no drop in quality, since I switch us to Frontier FIOS.

Keeps my wifes parents connected to friends and family in China. We love it.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

• 2 months later...