Going in early for Bio App.

My wife's on me to go in earlier than the listed appointment date on the letter for her bio appoint letter because a friend of a freind did this.

I guess they checked with the office and they said it was OK if you came in the afternoon when they weren't so busy.

Anyone try this or your thoughts?

Actually this is reported often on VJ, yes most application support centers will take walk-ins early, if it is not far for you, it cannot hurt to visit the ASC early.

In our case the ASC is 60+ miles and a toll road drive from here, so we visited the ASC on the appointment date.

Yes - we were turned away when we tried to go at an (earlier) time that was more convenient for us. Unfortunately, all of the (for us) convenient times were during the busy parts of the day.

Late afternoon might be the best time to try, if you're close enough that you don't mind a potentially wasted trip.

My wife's on me to go in earlier than the listed appointment date on the letter for her bio appoint letter because a friend of a freind did this.

I guess they checked with the office and they said it was OK if you came in the afternoon when they weren't so busy.

Anyone try this or your thoughts?

Go for it, Bill. It was a hike for us to go early, but read many doing it for AOS. Since they already have your money again for Bio, get it out of the way, if close and convenient for you. Still keeping the light on for you and really like your new ride...like to take a photo alongside my Vette I bought when in the Navy at Pensacola. Very close in color...

Good luck and Mei says Hello to Li Hong

We showed up at Immigration about 3:15, I think they stop working at 3:30 and go home at 4:00, so they said we just made it in time. Of course there were no other patrons there so we got right in. 10 min.s and we were on our way. We got her MO ID re-upped that morning so she's feeling pretty good about leaving the country, she'll be going home for the New Year and her BD.

We are very lucky!