Wiring money

Has anyone ever wired money to a bank in China and it not get there? Wife is saying the money is not there but my bank sent it. I checked the account number and the swift code and it's correct.

Every time I sent money by wire transfer to a bank in China it always goes through, the receiving bank calls the recipient to provide notice of the transfer, and depending on how much you transfer will ask what the money for the incoming wire is for. It usually takes about 5 to 7 days for a wire transfer to be completed, but I have experienced a time when it took about two weeks.

Has anyone ever wired money to a bank in China and it not get there? Wife is saying the money is not there but my bank sent it. I checked the account number and the swift code and it's correct.

Hey buddy, can't say I've had this problem.

I always do my wire transfers from home through my bank.

I have a business account and the bank provides the software.

Now on the other hand, I have sent money this way many times and it sometimes takes a few days to post in china.

Like if i send it late on a Friday afternoon.

If i send it on an Monday morning, Little sister has it by Wednesday.

How many days has it been?

Mike

Like Mike, I have had to wait a few days at times when wiring money from the US to China.

I suspect you guys are right as I have never had a problem before. Me thinks the wife went to the wrong bank. <_< She called and said she was going to another branch, the same branch she went to before. No telling what branch she went to the first time. :unsure:

Hey Mike we need to catch up buddy. You still in Ohio? Going to Celina the end of the month on business.

Every time I sent money by wire transfer to a bank in China it always goes through, the receiving bank calls the recipient to provide notice of the transfer, and depending on how much you transfer will ask what the money for the incoming wire is for. It usually takes about 5 to 7 days for a wire transfer to be completed, but I have experienced a time when it took about two weeks.

Bingo!! They had her brother's number but he had changed it. <_< She got there just in time before they sent it back to the states. Looks like I can go to sleep now.

It ain't easy being "stoopid da man." :lol:

I suspect you guys are right as I have never had a problem before. Me thinks the wife went to the wrong bank. <_< She called and said she was going to another branch, the same branch she went to before. No telling what branch she went to the first time. :unsure:

Hey Mike we need to catch up buddy. You still in Ohio? Going to Celina the end of the month on business.

Yep, Still in Ohio!

We just bought our first house and moved down the road.

Check your PM box.

Mike