Mama and baba visit

mari

Hi to all of you, it's been a very long time since I don't enter the site and I see such great changes. I will always feel grateful to all of you who helped me and gave such great advice on how to deal with the visa process. So many things have happened since then, but we are fine and my husband has been a US citizen for quite some time. My situation now is that after 6 years of my husband arriving to USA he's worried for his parents as his older brother moved to Europe to live, so now there's no one to take care of them when they get older. He visits them once a year but that will not be enough in the future. So we have thought of inviting them to visit us with the hope that maybe they will decide to live with us after we apply for the corresponding visa. Of course they will go back and wait until all is done. Our big concern is that once they arrive to USA on a tourist visa, how can they get medical treatment if something happened to them? Is there any special medical insurance we can buy for them? Thanks!

Fairly common topic.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/43030-parents-immigrate-insurance/

A little googleing yealds:

www <dot> ivisitorinsurance <dot> com

or Google visitors+insurance

One last note, if they do visit, and during the visit perhaps a month or two into visit, decide to immigrate, they can adjust status bu filing I-130+I-485 together for each.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)