How do you survive this crazy journey?

I am noticing that. My fiancee reads 001 everyday. It seems there are as many stories about people getting "white" as there are people getting "pink". This causes her to feel like our chances of getting a K1 are no better than the people who get denied. It's a bit confusing too because everything I read on CFL, most people do end up getting their K1. I have faith and hopes that we will get our K1. She is CCP so it might be delayed but with us both being 40+ and she speaks English well....I will we have a good chance. Who knows.

ccp is automatic blue I have heard, but it is also 100% solvable. just plan for the delay and no one will be dissappointed.

We are already planning for blue because of CCP. From what I have read they will want a resume' from her and letter from her explaining that her membership was required by her job and that she does not believe in CCP philosophy and is not active in the party. Thanks :-)

Good plan, simply prepare for it, don't try to hide it. Also don't bother quitting the CCP, it is understood that membership is a condition of some jobs, much like in the states some jobs require union membership. In order to use the "quit party" exemption, would have to had quit 5 years prior to interview, and some how document this.

A good essay has been posted all about is topic: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/43921-ccp-membership-issues/

ccp is automatic blue I have heard, but it is also 100% solvable. just plan for the delay and no one will be dissappointed.

We are already planning for blue because of CCP. From what I have read they will want a resume' from her and letter from her explaining that her membership was required by her job and that she does not believe in CCP philosophy and is not active in the party. Thanks :-)

Good plan, simply prepare for it, don't try to hide it. Also don't bother quitting the CCP, it is understood that membership is a condition of some jobs, much like in the states some jobs require union membership. In order to use the "quit party" exemption, would have to had quit 5 years prior to interview, and some how document this.

A good essay has been posted all about is topic: http://candleforlove...bership-issues/

Thanks for the information. Knowing this is coming and how to prepare for it can make the process less overwhelming thats for sure. I've heard that once you get the NOA2 everything starts moving quicker from there. It's only been 2 weeks since they received our I129f so we may be waiting for a few months.

Edited by dnoblett
Fixed Quote Tags, for xessive nested quotes. (see edit history)