Mailed I-129f today...questioning my fiancee's signatures

I am a big believer in not having too many expectations or entitlement thinking for the process; it is seemingly callous towards our relationship; they are a case number to GUZ at best.

I have talked with my wife numerous times about the visa process and don't want her to later say something was a surprise or question why something happened. It can go in any direction we least expect as soon as we think all the ducks are in a row. We even have talked a 5 year plan in the worse case scenario outcomes, but we also talk about what to do after getting the visa the first time. We plan this latter but are not going to ignore that other outcomes are possible.

I am a big believer in not having too many expectations or entitlement thinking for the process; it is seemingly callous towards our relationship; they are a case number to GUZ at best.

I have talked with my wife numerous times about the visa process and don't want her to later say something was a surprise or question why something happened. It can go in any direction we least expect as soon as we think all the ducks are in a row. We even have talked a 5 year plan in the worse case scenario outcomes, but we also talk about what to do after getting the visa the first time. We plan this latter but are not going to ignore that other outcomes are possible.

You make a great point. My fiancee and I have talked through best and worst case scenarios. We are hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I have read some timelines of members of this site and was surprised that they got "pink". I have also read some timelines and was shocked they were denied. So you are correct that this could go any way. My fiancee is 39, an English teacher for 14 years, and has a 12 year old son. Financially she is in very good shape. I am hoping these factors will reflect positively in GUZ in addition to all the evidence we have provided.

You make a great point. My fiancee and I have talked through best and worst case scenarios. We are hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I have read some timelines of members of this site and was surprised that they got "pink". I have also read some timelines and was shocked they were denied. So you are correct that this could go any way. My fiancee is 39, an English teacher for 14 years, and has a 12 year old son. Financially she is in very good shape. I am hoping these factors will reflect positively in GUZ in addition to all the evidence we have provided.

Excellent, the English teacher is a strong + when it comes to interview, my wife was an English teacher, and vice principle at a private school, she did interview in English, that eliminated any question about communications.

Excellent, the English teacher is a strong + when it comes to interview, my wife was an English teacher, and vice principle at a private school, she did interview in English, that eliminated any question about communications.

That's reassuring to hear. My fiancee is an English teacher at the university in her town so I'm glad to here that is a plus. I will pass this on to her. Her personality and people skills are great so I am hoping her English and personality help in the interview. Can't hurt.