How about them Bills?

dnoblett

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm175/jdw918_bucket/bills-1.gif

41 to 7?? Where were the Chiefs?

Well lets see how they do against Oakland.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan - I think they are teasing us. I think the Chiefs are just bad.

Though Peter King has the Bills in his Top 10 so who am I to argue.

Started the Torrent download before I left for work, once my wife starts watching her Chinese Soap Opera I might actually be able to watch the game tonight.

Dan - I think they are teasing us. I think the Chiefs are just bad.

Though Peter King has the Bills in his Top 10 so who am I to argue.

Started the Torrent download before I left for work, once my wife starts watching her Chinese Soap Opera I might actually be able to watch the game tonight.

Oh yes trying to get Kyle's goat due to Kyle living in the KC area.

Personally, I have a feeling heads are going to roll. This is going to be a crappy year for us here in KC. The Chiefs have an increasingly difficult schedule. I'm not overly optimistic

Hey, what other team made it to the Superbowl 4 years in a row?

I was living in Miami during that run of four trips to the Super Bowl. Folks down there had a love/hate relationship with the Bills. They hated them because the Dolphins played in the same division and seemed to have to go play at Rich Stadium every December. Yet they had a closet affection for the Bills because their quarterback in those days, Jim Kelly, was a hero at the University of Miami. Living in Miami fifteen years, I developed a bit of a liking for the Dolphins, but I have been a diehard Packer fan since I was in elementary school. My room at home as a teenager was painted Packer Green and Gold. This year I'm hopin' for a repeat, but Da Bears look good and the Lions, of all people, are way better. Never can tell about the Vikings.

Edited by Mick (see edit history)

I was living in Miami during that run of four trips to the Super Bowl. Folks down there had a love/hate relationship with the Bills.

Actually, pretty much across the board Buffalo fans have a hate/hate relationship with the Dolphins.

It is due to the fact the Bills went '0 for the 70's' against the Dolphins. Finally in 1982 or 1983, after losing something like 24 straight games to the 'Fish' when the Bills finally won the fans tore down the goalposts in what was then Rich Stadium.

Also since there is a significant Buffalo diaspora (including me) throughout the country including Florida, plus all the snowbirds who winter in Florida to get away from the Upstate New York winters - there is no one we like beating more than the Dolphins.

"Squish the Fish"

This year I'm hopin' for a repeat, but Da Bears look good and the Lions, of all people, are way better. Never can tell about the Vikings.

You're being very generous there Mick. :) My Bears looked good on Sunday but it's just one game against a decent, but unproven, Falcons team. We'll find out how good we are this week against the Saints. Your Packers on the other hand? As much as I hate to say it they are scary good. Coming off a Super Bowl win and NOW they're even healthy. :o Sky's the limit for them I"m afraid. :( I agree with you about the Lions. They could do some damage to some teams.

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

They pulled that one out of the fire, 21-3 at halftime, I was working yesterday and caught that at lunch. So I miissed the second half.

I look in the paper this morning and the final was 38-35 Buffalo.

I wonder what was said in the locker room at halftime?

From the paper Chan Gailey said "if they can score that many so can we"

2-0 is a good place to be. Next up, New England, I'd love to see you beat them. I really do get tired of hearing how good Brady is. He's not so good when someone is in his face. The QB gets all the Glory win winning, but the guys you don't hear about are the Offensive line, which if they are bad, the QB usually isn't so good.

They pulled that one out of the fire, 21-3 at halftime, I was working yesterday and caught that at lunch. So I miissed the second half.

I look in the paper this morning and the final was 38-35 Buffalo.

I wonder what was said in the locker room at halftime?

From the paper Chan Gailey said "if they can score that many so can we"

That play the Bills ran to score the winning touchdown was really well-designed, but simple. The inside receiver cleared the area and the outside guy just slid into the open space. I mean that guy was wide open! You gotta wonder who was supposed to covering him.