October interview group.

• 2 weeks later...

Go gettum guys....I mean girls and a guy. :o

Say the magic word, pick the lucky ducky....win a prize. You betcha life.

Groucho Marx

cough, cough...with a lil' help from tsap seui, esq., SOB, and general man about town. ;)

tsap seui

Oct. 18

Plan to take a 30 hour train to GZ and arrive on 16th. Do Medical on 17th. Do document turn-in on 18th; and window interview with VO on 19th. Go to Zhuhai on 19th since her mom happens to be visiting there... and then back to Fushun.

Are Ya'll riding the train or the bus to Zhuhai? Haihua will be somewhere in between during that time.

Oct. 18

Plan to take a 30 hour train to GZ and arrive on 16th. Do Medical on 17th. Do document turn-in on 18th; and window interview with VO on 19th. Go to Zhuhai on 19th since her mom happens to be visiting there... and then back to Fushun.

Are Ya'll riding the train or the bus to Zhuhai? Haihua will be somewhere in between during that time.

Not really sure. Are you going over? I am already in Fushun...

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like our son passed the interview. I told my wife to be cool with him and not yell at him and get him all nervous. She promised me and she kept her promise. Now that that's over, I'm sure she is making up lost time at this very moment. :rolleyes:

:lol: That's funny! Congratulations!

Looks like our son passed the interview. I told my wife to be cool with him and not yell at him and get him all nervous. She promised me and she kept her promise. Now that that's over, I'm sure she is making up lost time at this very moment. :rolleyes:

Good news cuzin' Squeezin's. Now you've got sum help with makin' the corn mash....looks like Atlanter is gonna have more likker flowin' soon.

tsap seui

:lol: That's funny! Congratulations!

Thanks Kyle.......yep it's funny alright but at least it's him right now and not me. I deserve a break. :lol:

Good news cuzin' Squeezin's. Now you've got sum help with makin' the corn mash....looks like Atlanter is gonna have more likker flowin' soon.

tsap seui

Yassir cuzzin cawn pawn what would be do with cawn. ;) Gots me a partner in crime and a mop slap diverter ta boot!