wife out taking her driving test

RobertH

Strike two..... Did well until she pulled back into the parking lot after the test. She then backed the car up to go onto a parking place ,the instructor failed her because she backed up in the parking lot. she also turned left when the instructor told her to turn right. I told her I'm gonna write left and right on her hands next time.

Strike two..... Did well until she pulled back into the parking lot after the test. She then backed the car up to go onto a parking place ,the instructor failed her because she backed up in the parking lot. she also turned left when the instructor told her to turn right. I told her I'm gonna write left and right on her hands next time.

Wow seems like Arizona is a tough test.

A left/right mistake is not serious, and backing up in a parking lot is illegal ?!? I didn't know that.

What if I want to back into a parking space?

Anyway, just go again tomorrow and I am sure she can pass.

A left/right mistake is not serious, and backing up in a parking lot is illegal ?!? I didn't know that.

What if I want to back into a parking space?

Anyway, just go again tomorrow and I am sure she can pass.

Backing in a parking lot shows poor judgement, IF the space in front is empty allowing leaving space by simply driving forward.

Anyway, my wife failed road test 5 times.

Robert, I will be praying for matress lined highways for you guys! :lol: I'm excited for her as learning how to drive is really going to open up her day-to-day life in so many different ways. Yours too, I might add.

Driving in Arizona is easy. Al the roads are new and have turn lanes, etc. You don't have the old roads like back East built before all the modern civil engineering improvements.

That is the conclusion a lot of us have come to about China roads. You start to recognize the benefit of 100 years of road safety improvements in the US.

No Turn Lanes, Major Intersections with no Stop Sign let alone a Light, the Chinese have no choice but to drive crazy.