She got the greencard, snatched it outta my hands and

Wenyan, on her 18th day in America got her 10 year green card today.....YAAAAA WHOOOOO

Comedian that she is she snatched it outta my hand, walked out the door and over her shoulder told me, "Bye bye...Thank you for the green card, please take care of my son." :lol:

I hollered after her, "No problem baby, you need anything else you call me."

tsap seui

Wenyan, on her 18th day in America got her 10 year green card today.....YAAAAA WHOOOOO

Comedian that she is she snatched it outta my hand, walked out the door and over her shoulder told me, "Bye bye...Thank you for the green card, please take care of my son." :lol:

I hollered after her, "No problem baby, you need anything else you call me."

tsap seui

:lol: Glad you guys have that sense of humor. Congrats to you both.

Congrats on gettin' that green card. It's amazing tsap how it took four and a half years to get her here and just 18 days to get the card. Our guvmint shore gotta a strange way of doin' thaings. If you ever drift down toward the Tennerbama line, let us know. We'll go out an paint the town......both buildings! :lol:

Congrats on gettin' that green card. It's amazing tsap how it took four and a half years to get her here and just 18 days to get the card. Our guvmint shore gotta a strange way of doin' thaings. If you ever drift down toward the Tennerbama line, let us know. We'll go out an paint the town......both buildings! :lol:

You've got two buildings in town???? Heck, we could double our pleasure, get us'in a bunch of rocks and jes like Earnest T. Bass and Earnest P. Whorley we could bust out ALL the winders in town!!! Now THAT is what I call fun!!!!! HEEEEHAWWWWWW YIP YIP YIP

Wenyan and I kid each other unmercifully sometimes, this thing about grabbin' the green card and running out the door like that is all she was after from the beginning is nothing....she knows that is every man's nightmare :lol: but that is a large part of what attracted me to her in Beijing on that first trip. I always hoped I'd meet a woman with a wicked well honed sense of humor...didn't have to be all that purdy, jes as long as she was FUNNY.

I meet Wenyan in the Beijing airport, she don't have a clue what I'm saying, yet within 24 hours she's got her translator out giving me a hard time and crackin' on me like we had known each other for years....I'll never forget the moment I realized what she was doing....I said out loud "she's crackin' on me and we don't even have a common language". I was hooked from then on and knew I had met my match...in more ways than one.

Without this type of wacked out sick sense of humor, we may never have survived all those years in waiting. :lol: We thrive on slingin' one liners at each other. I don't know how many times, even on the plane before we stepped off at POE in Washington, DC I have seen that hilarious mischevious glint in her dark eyes and heard the words as she stood on her tippy toes and wagged her finger in my face "you better be good to me, I soon have 10 year card and I quick lose you". Now matter how many times she does that we both crack up laughing. And as you see, I throw those one liners right back at her perky lil' sassy butt. :D Lots of laughter in the tsap seui and Chong household.

tsap seui

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Tsip, oops excuse me Tsap. You don't want to be a tsip.

Tsip, stap, pist, past...it's all the same to me Douggie. The last time I was serious was back in 19 and 62...that experience showed me that the main thing is that we all have a good time and laugh a lot as we make our way through this wacky life.

I found the name tsap seui inside the decoder ring I got out of a box of Extra Chocolate Kap'n Krunch cereal. After I woke up on the floor from the sugar buzz the cereal gave me, I looked inside my new decoder ring and saw the name. Didn't know what it meant, actually thought it was a coded message from David Bowie's Spyder Men on Mars, but figured it would be a good stage name on Candle. :lol:

tsap seui

Tsip, stap, pist, past...it's all the same to me Douggie. The last time I was serious was back in 19 and 62...that experience showed me that the main thing is that we all have a good time and laugh a lot as we make our way through this wacky life.

I found the name tsap seui inside the decoder ring I got out of a box of Extra Chocolate Kap'n Krunch cereal. After I woke up on the floor from the sugar buzz the cereal gave me, I looked inside my new decoder ring and saw the name. Didn't know what it meant, actually thought it was a coded message from David Bowie's Spyder Men on Mars, but figured it would be a good stage name on Candle. :lol:

tsap seui

Tsap seui, which means mixed pieces in Cantonese, was originally a dish of small pieces of stir-fried vegetables mixed with pork innards. (The Chinese wasted nothing.) In 1915, the "Larkin Housewives' Cook Book" published a recipe for American Chop Suey that used macaroni, round steak, tomatoes and onions.

So there really is a tsap seui.

Oh, the T-sip thing is just how we're able to tell that Doug went to Texas A&M.

tsap seui

Tsap seui, which means mixed pieces in Cantonese, was originally a dish of small pieces of stir-fried vegetables mixed with pork innards. (The Chinese wasted nothing.) In 1915, the "Larkin Housewives' Cook Book" published a recipe for American Chop Suey that used macaroni, round steak, tomatoes and onions.

Well thar ya go.....the "rest of the story" on tsap seui.

So it's NOT a secret coded message with the "Key To Life" from some lil' green men runnin' around nekked on Mars?

Shucks.....it's only pork innerds and collard greens. Somethin' granny Clampet would cook up for Jethro and Jed.

tsap seui

and I wuz havin' such a wonderful mornin', too.....sniff-sniff

tsap seui

Mr. Chop Suie... you and I must gave gone to different grade schools together.. :smartass: . I had one of them rings too!!!! :stupid:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/tttted/3d_1_b.jpg

Edited by Urkidding (see edit history)

tsap seui

Well I MIGHT have gone to A&M but at the time it was an all male school. In fact I wanted to but never even applied. Same with AF Academy. All that has changed these days. I did date a gal who was in the first class to go to West Point once. She left after a year of that. Don't know what that accounts for. :huh:

Besides I hate burnt orange. Looks like something I can manufacture myself, you know, an earth tone. :lol:

PS: I suppose I ahould add why I didn't go to UT. It was my Sr year of HS and we went down for a HS drafting competition (mechanical drawing, and the others archetecture). We had a good teacher. I hung out this wondow and saw the most beautiful girl I may have ever seen walking to class... tall, lean, built right, long beautiful legs, long blonde or light brown hair to her waste, wearing hot pance (pants), halter top, and flip flops - period. Now that hippie chic doesn't know it but that wiped UT off my list. Beside I don't think I would have got lucky with her, so what was the point??? :lol: :lol: :D :D :P

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)

tsap seui

Well I'll be dipped in dog doo.....and all this time I was a'thainkin' tsap seui was some sort of Pennsyltucky hog call or sumpin' :blink: