My MeiMei sister in law is very sick. She apparently has kidney disease. Course the Docs there say it doesn't matter and NEXT!

We want to try to get her a visitors visa.

She has plenty of money, family and owns our shops in China, so as for returning I think that's enough proof.

We have the room for her here.

http://i53.tinypic.com/28tlbb.jpg

I am very close to MeiMei and since I almost lost my wife to the medical system in China, I am deeply worried.

Need some guidance, please.

Good luck Mr. N, it sounds like she already has in place what they are looking for with tourist visas. Good luck to her in every way.

Oat Willie

My loaded with wife, son, and all their belongings, oat cart has landed intact in Pennsyltucky. Will make an oat pit stop to see you one day on our way to Delaware to see my daughter. :lol:

I was under the impression that coming here for medical treatment was specifically one of the reasons for a visitor's visa. Isn't it? If that is the case, why not mention it?

If memory serves me correctly, this was brought up before and the end result was no visa. If a person has sufficient assets in China to satisfy the VO that they would return to China then best not to say anything else.

I was under the impression that coming here for medical treatment was specifically one of the reasons for a visitor's visa. Isn't it? If that is the case, why not mention it?

If memory serves me correctly, this was brought up before and the end result was no visa. If a person has sufficient assets in China to satisfy the VO that they would return to China then best not to say anything else.

Interesting. Though, that makes sense on the idea of saying as little as possible to get the visa.

Interesting. Though, that makes sense on the idea of saying as little as possible to get the visa.

I think that if one would apply under medical necessity it would open up a whole new can of financial worms.

Anyways, we are in the process of converting our shops to bar code technology and Meimei wants to wait to Chinese New Year to come over.

Of course it's useless to argue or point out that her symptoms spell major kidney disease. <_< But . . .

I thanks you all anyway.