School Starts Today!

Urkidding

Well, school starts today and the summer is official over for most of them. Moms are happy and dad's will go on being dads no matter what the seasons are. We had a lot of fun this summer together and now we are planninng for Grandpa and Grandma's visit from China.

The little guys wished it would last all year since he recently moved into his new house...complete with his own pool.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k608/actronics/Relax.jpg

Now that school has started, everyone please watch you speeds while driving in school zones and remember to turn off your cell phones. Here in Texas the fines can be pretty hefty not to mention loss of life if your not paying attention to your driving.

:angel:

Nice pic there cuzzin Andrew!!

Thanx Unkie Charles...Mamma walked the lil one to school today and was impressed with all of the women who spoke to her and wanted to get to know her better. She loves her new neighborhood and all the kids the kids want to hang out at our house...I wonder why? :gleam:

Thanx Unkie Charles...Mamma walked the lil one to school today and was impressed with all of the women who spoke to her and wanted to get to know her better. She loves her new neighborhood and all the kids the kids want to hang out at our house...I wonder why? :gleam:

Nice kiddy pool, is that the adult pool in the background?

Nice kiddy pool, is that the adult pool in the background?

WOW! Unkie Leefisher was here!

No.. that there is our lake which is slowly vanishing befor our eyes due to the heat wave here. Due to the heat advisories, Alex is only allowed to swim either early in the morning or after the sun starts to go down.

You will be happy to hear that we have purchased our diving equipment and I'm teaching little Alex how to scuba dive for our next trip. Maybe you can join us too!