Looking for good travel company and places to see.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask anyone who have experienced a good and reasonable travel agency in China and/or in the US. My fiancee who lives in Changsha and I want to go for a trip when I go to see her next month. Can you recommend a travel company that you really liked, reasonably priced and came through with all their promises without a hitch? She wanted to go to these places: xiang ge li la , li jiang, lu gou hu, mei li heng he and yun nan li jiang. She said that she can make the arrangements to go there but if there is a good tour that we can take that is a good price, then I might go through a tour company so we don't have to worry about anything and we can relax and just enjoy ourselves. Any other places that you went to, that you would say that we must see? Of course we know about Guilin already.

She wanted to see mountains and rivers, she said. I was thinking about taking her to Jiuzhaigou . I've been there myself and it is beautiful. She has not gone there so we may plan to go there too. I am looking for a tour to there.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Wilfred

On past trips I have always used China Highlights, they are based in Gguilin, they can customize and take care of what ever you have in mind.

http://www.chinahighlights.com/

The agent I have used is sunny@chinahighlights.com

In the Changsha area I'd recommend going to FengHuang GuCheng £¨·ï»Ë¹Å³Ç£© - an amazing little town that is kinda touristy, but still gives you a unique Chinese experience.

As part of the same trip, you could visit Zhang Jia Jie £¨Õżҽç),which is an amazing National Park in China, and where alot of the scenes from Avatar were filmed.

You could start out in Changsha, and actually Zhang Jia Jie would be first, and then continue on a four hour bus ride to FengHuang GuCheng.

You can copy and past those names into Google for other info if you like!

Safe travels!

• 2 weeks later...

No problem! Let us know what you guys decide, and if your fiancee has any other places to suggest...I'm always looking for something new!!

Safe travels!

dan

Thanks dan1984 and dnoblett for your suggestions. I will send the names of these places to my fiancee to see if she wants to go there.

wilfred