Updated BCIS Online Status

Hello all,

Just to let you know that today BCIS posted the updated online case status check. For those of you working with the SF office, they completed 6 days of work in a month, they are now working on the May 6, 2003 I485 filings. At this rate, I would expect our filing of Aug 16 2003, to be worked on sometime around June 2005. But I don't feel to bad considering the Atlanta office is working on the July 9 2001 filings. Don't worry Mick, I'm sure by the time you are able to collect Social Security, your wife's status will be adjusted! :unsure:

Yeah, I just checked it myself. It is interesting to note that when they updated it in mid-December they were working on July 9, 2001. Now, 31 days later they are still working on July 9, 2001. Must have been a lot of petitions sent in that day, huh. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I am dumbfounded by the lack of progress in Atlanta. It is beyond comprehension. One month and no progress at all. You would think they would try to speed things up a bit. After all, they are only two and a half years behind. :rolleyes: