Music attachment

I would like to send an email, or maybe PM it here, or both, of my music.

If I record it using Mac Garage Band what would be the way to do this?

Keep in mind my computer abilities are somewhere between a block of government cheese and a Commodore 64. ;)

Thank you, thank you very much. B)

Keep in mind a couple things.

• Candle's PM function does not allow attachments due to limited storage on the hosting service.
  • Some email services only allow attachment up to a set size perhaps 5mb
  • Also take into consideration, your email service may allow larger attachments then the person receiving email, so in that case you may be able to send it, but the person on the other side may not receive it.
  • If file is very large, you may have to use a third-party service like "You-Send-It" to host the file temporarily, https://www.yousendit.com/
  • I know qMail allows reasonable attachments (10mb or so) if friend at other end uses gMail then should be able to send many mp3 to them.

Keep in mind a couple things.

• Candle's PM function does not allow attachments due to limited storage on the hosting service.
  • Some email services only allow attachment up to a set size perhaps 5mb
  • Also take into consideration, your email service may allow larger attachments then the person receiving email, so in that case you may be able to send it, but the person on the other side may not receive it.
  • If file is very large, you may have to use a third-party service like "You-Send-It" to host the file temporarily, https://www.yousendit.com/
  • I know qMail allows reasonable attachments (10mb or so) if friend at other end uses gMail then should be able to send many mp3 to them.

Yeah.

Now that's what I'm talkin about.

Maybe, if I can't do it, I could always send a thumb-drive through the mail.

But when the word gets out everybody will want one and then I'll end up further in debt. Then I'll become famous and start indulging in all sorts of bad behavior and end up all bloated and living in a dumpster because I got caught with twin cheerleaders in a lewd position and on and on! Sheesh, I knew this would be difficult.

Frickin' computers! :angry: