Preparing for Removal of Condition

Hello All

I am gathering documents for the Removal of Conditions Process, I am not sure if the below documents are enough to on going marriage and so I need some advice.

• Copies of the passports and green cards of (Spouses Name.)

• Copy of the tax transcripts of our 2009 and 2010 joint US tax return.

• Letter from my company of the designation of my benefits to (Spouses Name).

• Copy of car insurance notice. (I am excluded due to high cost of insurance)

• Copy of our car finance summary, showing joint ownership.

• Copy of our visa cards and credit card statement showing a joint account.

• A copy of our hotel reservations for our Las Vegas trip in September of 2009 and April of 2010.

• Copy of (Spouses Name) Student ID at Pasadena City College.

• Our Pictures

I live with my parents so I don't have any utility bills and we have a PO Box, so my girl's government document has that address instead, I hope that doesn't make any difference. I also have my credit card statement going there, so we are sharing the PO Box.

Any Advice is much appreciated!!

Is very much like our case, I also included a photo copy of our drivers license or state ID cards showing shared address.

Included about 16 pictures about 8 printed on two sheets of paper with notations ate to where and when taken, pictures showed places like national parks visited on trips out west.

Other items showing home address, should show physical address, and can use PO box for receiving mail. Part I of the I-751 form shows Address which should be your street address, AND has a section for Mailing address, which can be a PO box.