Request for Evidence

I'm so tired of all of this. Now they're asking for additional evidence for the I-485, although I don't know what it is. Just saw it online when I was checked on the status. I'm supposed to get notified via email asap but haven't got that either. Very frustrating. I put all my trust in this attorney, and all he's done was screw things up. Says the case has been suspended until the information is received.

I'm so tired of all of this. Now they're asking for additional evidence for the 485, although I don't know what it is. Just saw it online when I was checked on the status. I'm supposed to get notified via email asap but haven't got that either. Very frustrating. I put all my trust in this attorney, and all he's done was screw things up. Says the case has been suspended until the information is received.

we were required for additional evidence in our K1 petition,,too it is no big deal, as soon as you send what is required ,it will move right to next step. we did not hire any lawyer, and are not going to in future. In my opinion, lawyer is only needed for litigation ,not petition like this.