document intake for interview cr1?

I know this has been asked but I just want to make sure. On the P4 there is the Appointment instructions for immigration visa application letter. Under the sub title The following items are required for the visa interview, I think if we already sent in the items listed then we should not have to bring it in again but my wife is under the impression we have to send again. We sent in all the documents on that list during ds-230 phase. So it looks like all we need to turn in during the document intake is medical papers, passport and her interview appointment paper. The link to this p4 packet is below. since we did cr1 I assume its the IV Appointment packet.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/forms_and_packets.htm

Depends on process.

If I-130 filed in USA;

• NVC stage mailed origional docs to NVC then bring copies to consulate.
  • If electronic process with NVC bring origionals to consulate.

If I-130 filed overseas to consulate.

• P3 should be DS-230 and OF-169 nothing more, and bring docs specified in OF-169 to consulate for interview.

Depends on process.

If I-130 filed in USA;

• NVC stage mailed origional docs to NVC then bring copies to consulate.

• If electronic process with NVC bring origionals to consulate.

If I-130 filed overseas to consulate.

• P3 should be DS-230 and OF-169 nothing more, and bring docs specified in OF-169 to consulate for interview.

Thanks for the info. I found what I was looking for on the interview form Pined threads. Turns out you do have to supply all the notarize forms again. What a pain in the butt. We spent $200 getting all the notarize forms again. And I had to email my wife last 3 years tax returns and prof of employment.