OK, I do not know what to do.

She is very sick...cannot stand up...can only lie down and sit. She has very bad stomach cramps. She is going to go to consulate in a couple of hours to turn in paperwork. Interview is tomorrow.

She has already been to hospital and they don't know whats wrong. Gave her pain medicine and still she is in pain.

Do they have elevators at the consulate?

I am trying to get her a wheelchair to help. She is refusing.

Is there anyway we can postpone interview? She is arguing with me but I don't know another choice.

anyone have any ideaas?????

thanks again

Sorry for the situation you are in DavidQ. I hope all is well.

Yes, they have elevators at the consulate in GZ. When you walk into the building, the escalators will be straight ahead (and slightly to your left), go a bit further to the left and keep walking straight. TUrn left at the next hallway. The elevators should be right there as you turn into the hallway if I remember correctly.

Recap, walk straight ahead past the escalators. Turn left at the next hallway. There should be elevators right there.

I dont know about rescheduling or anything but I would try to avoid that if at all possible. But her health is most important. If you do not hear anything more on this forum from more knowledgeable members then I would check with Mr. and Mrs Yang ASAP in the apartments right beside the consulate. They should know and will be willing to help.

The consulate has an escalator, and I believe an elevator if memory serves me, I believe the elevator lets off one floor below and then go through a checkpoint at base of escalator to the consulate.

Here is the Yangs info http://candleforlove...sulate-complex/

You will see their cell phone numbers on the first post. If your fiancee is in GZ then have her try to get ahold of the Yangs. I bet they could give her info and try to help. They are good people.

Always go to newest posts in that thread for contact info, Page 15

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41830-rooms-for-rent-in-tianyu-building-us-consulate-complex/page__view__findpost__p__556754

thanks guys...but she contacted them and did not like their attitude and charges to help her.

They were charging for P4 help and interview training.

and it was not a small amount of money. She refuses to contact them.

Thanks for the help gang...trying a few other options