FRIDAY THE 13TH- LUCKY DAY

OK AM I MISSIN' SUMTHIN? MY SO JUST CALLED ME SAYIN' SHE RECEIVED A CALLED FROM GUZ THIS MORNING CONFIRMING HER ADDRESS AND SAYING THEY WILL SEND HER THE PACKET FOR OUR K-1 TO HER BT EMS. IT WILL ARRIVE IN 2 DAYS. FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN CALLING NVC TO SEE IF THEY RECEIVED MY APPROVED APPLICATION AND THEY SAY NO.

WHATS GOIN ON HERE? I'M SO EXCITED BUT AMAZED AT THE SAME TIME. IS THIS UNUSUALLY FAST? I'M FLABBERGASTE D

Edited by JIALIandTOM (see edit history)

If the P3 is on the way then it doesn't matter what the NVC says. I have seen this before here. The file was transmitted electronically.

I thought that K-1's were not transmitted electronically or if they were that we would still have to wait for GUZ to receive the hard copy. Is this the start of something new? It seems so fast. Does this mean we could expect the interview to be at the end of June?

If the P3 is on the way then it doesn't matter what the NVC says. I have seen this before here. The file was transmitted electronically.

I thought that K-1's were not transmitted electronically or if they were that we would still have to wait for GUZ to receive the hard copy. Is this the start of something new? It seems so fast. Does this mean we could expect the interview to be at the end of June?

Things are in change with NVC --> Consulate process, someone mentioned before that NVC was test piloting "Safe File" system, so more than likely they have expanded this and are scanning petitions and transmitting them to the consulate, and yours may have been one.

Things are in change with NVC --> Consulate process, someone mentioned before that NVC was test piloting "Safe File" system, so more than likely they have expanded this and are scanning petitions and transmitting them to the consulate, and yours may have been one.

Ours happened a lot faster than we had expected, too, so maybe this is happening now.